Morning =) Its a windy taupo day but the sun is out so I'm getting back on my bike. Headed in the direction of napier (tho it'll take me a day or 2 to get there!). x
Wow! sounds awesome! that kind of quality time with your grandparents is something to cherish for sure...once stories leave a family for good...it's precious history lost forever! Good on you for realizing the value of elderly family! Looks like the time in Japan here ingrained something in you:-)
Hope the wind is at your back! Have a good 2 day journey. Maren and I have been introducing Lord of the Rings to the new Senba girls...suprisingly, there are 2 who don't know your beautiful country! I've been on business trips for the past 2 weeks straight so your blogs are nice to read! Gives me views outside my "rose coloured glasses" :-) Be safe and post some more photos, yeah?
Have you been like "The littlest hobo" and doing good wherever you stop? I hope so. Enjoy the freedom and the great outdoors before you get tied to a desk! For some reason I picture you still with that stripy white-green onsen towel I gave you to put on your head riding round Niijima. I got a new cute hat recently good thing you're not around to nick it..x
2 Comments:
Wow! sounds awesome! that kind of quality time with your grandparents is something to cherish for sure...once stories leave a family for good...it's precious history lost forever! Good on you for realizing the value of elderly family! Looks like the time in Japan here ingrained something in you:-)
Hope the wind is at your back! Have a good 2 day journey. Maren and I have been introducing Lord of the Rings to the new Senba girls...suprisingly, there are 2 who don't know your beautiful country! I've been on business trips for the past 2 weeks straight so your blogs are nice to read! Gives me views outside my "rose coloured glasses" :-) Be safe and post some more photos, yeah?
Have you been like "The littlest hobo" and doing good wherever you stop? I hope so. Enjoy the freedom and the great outdoors before you get tied to a desk! For some reason I picture you still with that stripy white-green onsen towel I gave you to put on your head riding round Niijima. I got a new cute hat recently good thing you're not around to nick it..x
Post a Comment
<< Home