Hey thanks for the comments on my site! I must look @ those more often!
So I'm in Wellington. Came down here by car (thanx Antz!) on Friday with the beast (bike) in pieces in the boot. Its now mostly back together apart from a back wheel that needs a new inner tube-learning to change a tyre now rather than later!
Am enjoying catching up with mates from Uni days who all seem to be doing well & continuing their campaign to try & get me to move up here. not that i need much convincing-it is a pretty cool city...lot of wind tho!
Friday nite was spent drinking cocktails in town. My tolerance is WAY down & I feel like I'm still recovering from the perhaps 5 std drinks i had 2 days later! must be getting old or something! Lots of cool little lounge bars in wellington tho. Saturday was spent playing the most ridiculous (4hr!) game of settlers. talk about impatience! Then we went to watch fireworks in town for Guy Fawkes day.
I've broken the 1000km barrier on the cycle. cool eh!

1 Comments:
Hey! Fantastic photos! NZ is awesome!!! Thanks for posting them. You're trip is beautiful so far! Hope the warm wind continues at your back:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home