Hiya =) quick 3min update coming to you from NZs version of a Japanese onsen-you gotta check out maruia hot springs. Its just like being back in Japan-rock pools overlooking a river & mountains...mnnn... =)
So I made it to the south island. Biked over to Picton spending a nite in Havelock along the way @ Ernest Rutherfords old school (now a backpackers). Spent a few days in Napier catching up with anna, jon & claire, walking the beaches & falling in love with the city. Now I'm back on the road headed to Christchurch. So far I've stayed in a sheep paddock & beside a graveyard, in a motel & now @ an onsen... interesting travels! times up, love u all xx

2 Comments:
aren't u just the little adventurer! Cool places to sleep =) at least you had company, even if it was in the form of spirits. So I guess you can now answer my question concerning your thoughts on death and where the spirit goes: does it really dissipate or does it remain?
Energy is never created or lost, it just changes form =)
Post a Comment
<< Home