Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm on holiday!!! Happiness is... =) You know what's really sad tho? When you get home from finishing a week-long ridiculous session of writing & reflection, 50,000 words + down, folders handed in, after a 7 week placement with the steepest learning curve of your life, wanting to celebrate, and everyone is asleep. What a let down. So I'm celebrating the fact that I'm now on holiday with myself & with you all. I'M ON HOLIDAY =)

And this time I am actually going to enjoy every moment of it. Freedom to lie in the sun and read all day, jump in the car & go exploring, paint, play music, bake, organise all those things I've been putting off for the last couple of months, stay awake all night watching movies, mandatory trip to the hot pools. Aaah, i can feel my soul relaxing already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home