Wild Woman
Merrin, this ones for you =)
Just started reading "Woman who run with the wolves" (Clarissa Pinkola Estes). Anyone out there want to join me in this journey of discovery, like an online book club? From the intro it looks like its going to be one of those "deep, changed my life" type books. Watch out! "When we pick up her trail it is typical of woman to ride hard to catch up, to clear off the desk, clear off the relationship, clear out one's mind, turn to a new page, insist on a break, break the rules, stop the world, for we are not going on without her any longer" (p.6).
On a more "daily life" teaching is going well. Its hard work but I'm enjoying it. I feel like for the first time in my life I "know" what I want to be doing. And I'm doing it=) This week my homeroom kids are doing "secret easter bunnies", I'm teaching about expanding and factorising quadratics, my year 12s are sitting their 1st big test, and i'm rambling on about percentage discounts in my junior classes. Good times! Lol.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home