Monday, December 04, 2006

Kia Ora from Dunedin.

I made it!! I am here with the family finally, looking forward to xmas and eager to finally start getting my life organised into something with some sense of stability. Its been a long journey home. So many ups & downs both physically & emotionally. Thanks for all the emails & chats of support from you wonderful people out there.

It ended Saturday with the biggest cycle of the trip-101km from Christchurch to just past Ashburton. Was a beautiful sunny day, wind behind me & took only 4hrs of bike time. Nice way to end it. My lil bro & sister picked me up & we took my bike apart & drove the rest of the way to Dunedin, big family dinner, all good. So thats the end of that chapter. Stay tuned for more exciting adventures in the land of hobbit.

3 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats! What an awesome achievement. =) I hope you enjoy being back in Dunedin and catching up with your family.

Merrin

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done but you cycled all that way and not complete the whole country? what happen?

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger jo said...

4 months on the road was enough. Wanted to be home, Chch-Dunedin scenery is pretty monotonous & after 1800km i figured I'd proved my point already! I challenge you to do better =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home